Your job would be to:
- create concepts for game mechanics and features;
- work out and maintain the Gamedesign document;
- analyze game statistics and make suggestions on how to improve the game's performance;
- continuously research and analyze the game market.
What we expect from you:
- literate written speech, ability to articulate your thoughts clearly and concisely;
- understanding of the main game metrics (ARPU, retention, K-factor, LTV, etc.);
- passion for games, including casual ones, and a rich gaming experience on Google Play and Appstore;
- willingness to learn continuously;
- ability to take constructive criticism and draw conclusions;
- initiative, responsibility, attention to detail, highly developed imagination.